Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today so far

Today I'm slightly bummed because my Wednesday Scrapbooking Buddy couldn't come. Jennifer's cable man was a little too late and took a little too long. Oh well. The best part about her coming is that my children somehow, spontaneously, miraculously, unexplainably... behave. Crazy, I know, but it's true. She must have some magic about her that makes my kids turn into little angels. I gotta get me some of that.
As for the days plans, we haven't really done much. Handsome Face only slept for half an hour. Cute Girl has repeatedly told me 'no' and then run. (Where's Dad when you need him?) But they're all in bed now! Hallelujah! And I did go running, everyone's been fed, dressed, gone to the bathroom, and had their teeth brushed (even me!). Now it's off to tackle the to-do list. Or maybe I'll just crawl into bed and read. Yea, that sounds much better than cleaning the kitchen.

ok, I'll go clean the kitchen.

0 comments: