Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Last Night's Accomplishments

Yesterday I thought I would post about the fabulous FHE we were going to have. It was all about work and we were going to talk about Cute Girl's responsibilities and then clean the family room together to demonstrate how quick and fun it can be to clean when everyone helps. Well, in the middle of the cleaning she got into the fridge and dumped half of an untouched pitcher of apple juice. Needless to say that ended FHE for the night. The Rocket Scientist hosed down the girl and got the kids into bed while I bailed out the fridge. What a sticky mess.

But the evening turned out alright. My handy husband even put up the last set of blinds in the kitchen and knocked off a few other items from my never-ending to-do list.

I have been amazed at how productive we've been lately. I think it has to do with the fact that while we were sick NOTHING was done for two weeks straight. Now the smallest things seem like great feats. I have many, many fun projects nearing completion (my kitchen smells like spray paint) and hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of them soon.
More fun posts to come later today, as soon as my children are asleep.

3 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Yay for getting things checked off - I never seem to get many checked off of mine since Evie came. Right now it's feat if I get the kitchen cleaned and the floor vacuumed.

Rachael said...

hurrah! your new blinds are so cute!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Isn't it crazy how to-do lists seem to never stop when you own a house?! We still have 1 more blinds to put up. I finally bought them today. Yay!