Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter

And we're back! I do apologize for the prolonged absence. Viral gastoenteritis, flu, and 102.5 fevers will do that to ya.
Our Easter was pleasant. The Rocket Scientist dragged me to choir practice the week before since his meeting was cancelled and I ended up singing in a six-sister number for Sacrament. Darn him. But it went well. That afternoon the kids got to open Easter baskets. They got new bathing suits, a kite, and a chubby baseball bat. The Rocket Scientist had the bright idea to use plastic eggs as balls in the living room. You'll have to see the video in the previous post. Handsome Face got to hunt eggs in the family room but he wasn't too interested. Cute Girl went outside for her hunt. Her father had color coordinated the eggs with the different colored bushes in the front yard so she had a hard time finding all of them. Then we started dinner. I ended up lying on the bathroom floor while the Rocket Scientist did most of the work as I was beginning to feel the effects of a virus eating away at my insides. We had a yummy ham, potato casserole, carrots, asparagus, rolls, and deviled eggs. Cute Girl enjoyed it, even if I didn't.
Enjoy the pictures!






4 comments:

whitney said...

Ooo, I love the new swimsuits-so cute! Virus, on the other hand, I don't love so much-blech!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Yay for the new posts! It's sad but my life pretty much revolves around blogs at the moment and my days didn't seem complete without an update on my favorite babies. Cute Easter clothes.

Melanie said...

Glad you're back- and I love your Easter dress! Very cute!