Friday, May 16, 2008

Play Day

After having nothing planned for the day yesterday morning, I decided the kids and I would do all the fun things that I'm normally too busy to do. So we did this:



Pretty Purple Toenails Who doesn't like an elephant?

And this was all done by 9:30 in the morning!







We went to the park for a picnic lunch/kite-flying session. Unfortunately there wasn't enough wind to keep the kite up. But Handsome Face did like playing with the kite string.




Bubble-blowing while brother tries to sleep.

Baths after we give up on brother's afternoon nap. I showed Cute Girl the bath picture after I took it and she said, "That's soooo embarrassing!"





3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sooooo embarassing, eh? That's awesome!

whitney said...

What a fun day! You're such a good mom-you always seem to have a knack for balancing fun and work. I love the "sooo embarassing" comment!

Kristin said...

wow... that takes too much energy out of me even thinking about all that you did!