Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We went to...

this place. The largest children's museum in the world. I just love this place. I hadn't been back since I was a child, but they still have the water clock and the carousel and theIndy car. So fun. My kids were in heaven (their dad too). I was amazed at how much there was to do, even for the little guy. We could have stayed forever.
I know it's a lot of pictures, but there were a TON more. I promise, I cut it down substantially.

They're playing XBOX 360. Go figure.


In the Indy car
Guess who! (It's the elevator man from Curious George!)








I do so love my baby dinosaur.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

how fun!! I wish I would've gone there when we made a visit in May. I looked at the prices and debated if it was worth it. Well now I know it is! Thanks for the blog to let me know!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found you through ChelleBelle. You kids are too cute. Funny enough - we must have the same taste because you blog looks very similar to mine. haha

whitney said...

So fun! I love children's museums and it looks like you went to the best. Your kids are getting so big.

Rachael said...

i wish i'd known when you guys were going to be there--I totally would have driven done! we love this place.