Monday, July 21, 2008

Help!!!

I need to know all the best design blogs/websites, where you shop online for totally awesome home accessories, and what stores you've bought your favorite furniture. I'm about to tackle decorating the room that is to be Handsome Face's. Oh, and I'm still finishing Cute Girl's. I just can't find a bed I like and I'm trying to hunt up an old kitchen hutch to repurpose. But anyway, send me all your hints and tips. I need them. And tune in tomorrow for my latest Craig's List purchase. Gorgeous!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I like Ikea. You kind of just go in and see what they have. They have a nice children's section.
All their stuff comes unassembled in flat boxes. Sometimes this helps you bring it home (sometimes not, if you are buying bookshelves). Most of the stuff is pretty inexpensive (I got a picture frame for $8 that was $30 at Target), and I like their designs.
Check out their website if you want...

Katie Rod said...

I have recently fallen in love with Hobby Lobby. Check out their website for weekly coupons (like 40% off one item!! yay).