Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Look what I found!



Ok, I'm a day late. But here's my beautiful new table from Craig's List. It's solid wood, only two years old, has very little scratches to the finish, and only cost me $200. I love when I find something that perfectly fits my vision for my home and is also within budget. The color is just so pretty and the inlay on top is beautiful. I love it!
This table sits under the chandelier in the "library." Next I want to get two wing back chairs to sit behind it and there will be shelves under the windows and up the wall.

3 comments:

necia said...

It is beautiful! You guys have a library, that is so cool!

Karen C. said...

That table really is wonderful! Good job on finding it. What an amazing price you got it for. And you're right, its perfect for the library!

whitney said...

How gorgeous! I love the inlay on top. What a steal, too!