Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Coolest Playground in the World

Before we hit the fair one night, my sister took all of us to a new playground at one of the elementary schools in town. We were in heaven. I have never seen so many cool things to do at a playground. And it was HUGE. For the Utah readers, imagine the kindergarten playground at the elementary school near the 85th ward. Now multiply that by six and that's about how big this thing was. Then there was a separate kindergarten playground, spinning chairs, multiple see-saw like toys, swing sets, those spring/rocking toys (see below), and a few adult porch swings. I don't know who had more fun - the kids or their dad!
A giant rope jungle gym. I wanted to climb too but I had a baby to watch.




My camera was running low on batteries so I was trying to conserve. So this is the best picture I could get of the playground. This doesn't even begin to illustrate how ENORMOUS this place was. And it certainly doesn't show any detail, but at least you can get an idea. Behind this picture is a smaller structure made just for tiny tots. You can see a corner of it in the picture below.


0 comments: