Friday, November 30, 2007

Book Club

So the end of the month is almost here and the means Online Book Club! For all of you ex-85th Warders - you'd better be reading!!!! For anyone who hasn't heard of it, Kristin started up a blog so we could continue the much loved tradition that got abandoned when everyone moved away. Now, I know you all probably have tons of friends with new book clubs, but I don't! So I hope you participate. Besides, that original group was one of the best book club mixes I've ever seen. Here's the link, if you haven't seen it already.

eightyfifthwardbookclub.blogspot.com

Our book is The Bronze Bow. I like it so far. I don't have a car and going to the library is a pain sometimes, so when I saw that the library would let me do an e-check out, I jumped on it. I love audiobooks, especially really good recordings and this one is. But it hasn't been as convenient as I thought. I don't have an mp3 player, and so I have to listen to it at my computer in my room. Well, I don't often have the chance to do that so it's taking me forever to finish it. If I just got the book I'd probably be done in a day or two. What I really need to do is get an ipod or something so I can listen to my books while I do housework. Maybe someday when I find an extra $100 in my coat pocket. Like that's ever going to happen.

0 comments: