Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life as it is Now

There are periods of life when I am really, really busy without actually having anything to do. That period was the last two weeks. And maybe the next few weeks too.
Maybe I'll throw out tidbits of what went on the last few weeks over the next day or two. Or maybe I won't. But here's what's going on now.
Handsome Face is sick again. It breaks my heart. His little body is burning hot and he just keeps telling me it hurts. His whole frame shook after church because he was so cold. This is where we found him yesterday. He slept for almost an hour the first nap, almost five hours the second one.
Cute Girl played computer games after church. Not something she usually gets to do on the Sabbath but somehow she caught me off guard. When she was finished she told me she was ready for her nap. Now there's a new one.
The Rocket Scientist is making dinner. Quesedillas and black beans. I adore black beans and his are divine. They're so good that I'll repeat the words 'so good' with every bite. I love it when he makes me good food on Fast Sunday.

1 comments:

Sheri E. said...

He looks so comfortable. This picture reminds me of the one my dad recently posted on his blog of Sarah sleeping on top of a dresser. Maybe it's genetic.