Sunday, March 8, 2009

Parade of Crafts

Cute Girl is a crafter. It's just what she does. Everyday is a new request for a craft. This takes some imagination on my part as I try to find something that qualifies as a craft, is quick, and requires only what we have on hand. And no, coloring and water painting do NOT count as crafts. Here's what we've been up to lately. Shamrocks painted with glitter glue

Pinwheel, pattern taken from Molly's Craft Book (American Girls Pastimes)


Two CDs glued and covered in gems, design from Aunt Abby

Easter Baskets, taken from Easy-To-Make Holiday Crafts, circa 1984

Paper Easter Egg, modified from a picture found at this site



2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, I'm very impressed by both of you.

Anonymous said...

These are cute and I hope those books you have help tons. I am expecting something in the mail!