Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And here's how we celebrated

Here's our attempt at celebrating St. Patrick's Day. The only thing traditional about this dinner is the soda bread. It was yummy. We had beef stew along with it because I'm just not a bacon joint or smoked salmon kind of girl. And I found a yummy recipe for green punch that had pineapple juice in it. Anything with pineapple juice is good in my book.

And to be a good mommy, I gave my children these. Even when Handsome Face refused to eat my dinner.

3 comments:

John said...

That looks delicious. It definitely beats my St. Jack in the Paddy's meal I had for dinner. :(

Amy Jane said...

Mmmm. Good choice on the beef stew. We had cornbeef and cabbage..and even though we have it every year...I still don't like cornbeef. We'll have to change it up next year :)

Karen C. said...

When a punch looks that beautiful--it shouldn't even matter how it tastes! Good job on the St. Patricks Day celebratory meal. It looks delicious. And, hooray for cupcakes!