Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday is Scrapbook day. Jennifer, Rachel, and Jodell came over for more chatting than scrapping and then we went out for Chinese food. It was fun. At one point we realized that it was rather quiet and we found these two absorbed in raisins and Aladdin. It didn't last long. They were soon back to fighting over who got what cars.And tonight as we were watching the Republican National Convention, Handsome Face decided to get down with all the delegates.


I enjoyed Palin's speech although I wish there was more substance than bravado to these kinds of things. Historic election though. For the first time in history there will be either an African-American or a woman entering the White House. Kind of exciting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Rod said...

I agree with you on Palin. I could pick apart her speech less than Obama's, so I thought it was pretty good. But, I look forward to the debates starting in the next few weeks.