Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh boy. I think I just had the best weekend ever. It was four days, after all. How could that not be fabulous? Wednesday my husband called and said he had enough hours for the week so would I like a day off on Thursday or overtime? Day off, of course!
Thursday we went to a missile museum and the library. Then on Friday we took off for the park. The kids went on a bike ride with their dad and then we played tee-ball in the park. This was his favorite position.
He had fun posing.

"Dad, what on earth are you doing?"
And Look! There's actually a picture of me!

This is what grass looks like in the desert. On a good day.



3 comments:

Katie said...

What fun! I'm jealous of the four day weekend. I can't wait to have a cute little family and be able to teach them to play in the park.

Chelsea said...

go gettem, tiger! What a fun famliy outing!

whitney said...

Oooh, how fun. I'm also very impressed that you have a picture of YOURSELF up. As a mommy, it seems like I'm always behind the camera and never in front of it.