Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Where does she get such ideas?

I just found Cute Girl wrapping a present for Baby Chloe (her baby doll). She came to me asking if it would be a good idea if she had just a little piece of tape. In the kitchen I found a baby bottle cap, a pacifier, two baby toys, and a granola bar being wrapped up in the instructions to a Trouble board game. I took away the granola bar and game instructions and instead we wrapped the rest up in some paper towel and masking tape.
Along with all of this, she has been playing with the items in our stroller diaper bag. I found a wipe inside of Handsome Face's juice bottle from yesterday, a pile of used wipes, and a real diaper on Baby Chloe. I just caught the lil' stinker red-handed as she attempted to commandeer wipes and a diaper AGAIN. Never mind that she has baby doll diapers upstairs.

2 comments:

neil said...

But it's so much more fun to clean baby doll up with real diapers and wipes. Maybe if you started wrapping Handsome Face up with baby doll diapers, Cute Girl will think they're cool again.

By the way, how come I don't get a present?

Rachael said...

so...abigail is really into wrapping things too. her favorite items to wrap are beanbags, and she likes to wrap them in clean dishtowels (which end up not being clean by the time she's done with them). and then she says, "here are my presents from santa. you do not touch them."

oh, and my friend has this great way of cleaning her toys of baby slobber--she gives her older girl a disinfectant or diaper wipe and tells her to wash the toys just like they wash the dishes--we were over there the other day and abigail and her friend mia totally cleaned all the toys and had the best time doing it!