Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh, here we are together!

...In our Primary!


S is at it again. Church is underway. If she's spending playtime anywhere other than her toyroom (where babies and dishes rule) then it's sure to be filled with lessons and singing. On this particular day she was spending the morning with me while I cleaned my room.

S wearing a new sports bra that she found in the new pile of clothes.

My paint easel was magically transformed into a podium. S was leading the music while her primary chorister, Sister Cornaby, stood next to her.

And she was leading this row of reverent church-goers in song. She had to join them for the picture.

She will also crumble up bread for sacrament, take old visual aids from my primary lessons and glue them on to paper to make her own "lessons," and sit at the coffee table with a book in one hand and pretend to play the piano with the other. By her standards every day is the Sabbath.

2 comments:

necia said...

How sweet! I can barely get Colin to go to Primary, how do you do it?

Chelsea said...

I wish colored underwear over clothes was standard Sabbath attire! That would really spice up the place!! lol
That's so sweet that Sadie loves church so much. :)