Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Shopping!

So for our lovely Valentine's Date, we got a babysitter Friday night and went out sans children. Hallelujah! First we went to dinner at TGIFridays where I ate Double Stack Quesedillas. Yummy! Then we went shopping, cause I hate shopping with children. We had lots of stuff we needed to get. First we headed to Old Navy where I spent - yikes! - $165! But I did get a TON of stuff, MOST of which we needed to get. If we were still students I'd have hyperventilated when I got the receipt. But now we're millionaires and all so I didn't bat an eye. Well, maybe I half-batted. So here's what I got. Only the swim suit was needed, but Neil convinced me to get everything else. He REALLY twisted my arm. And, hey, we'll just call it my Valentine's present. The kids and I are going to live at the pool this summer and won't I just look super cute in my cover up with matching beach bag and flops?!?! Oh, and I love this suit. It goes way high in the back and way low on the leg.
Here's M's first swim trunks. N really loved the blue with stripes. And the shirt is UV protected, cool huh?
And he's growing out of his jammies, again. So we got these. Now I have to tell you, all of the kids clothes were 40% off so I just couldn't pass that up! M also got a new jacket, which he also needed. Then there's the two swim suits for Boo, matching "flops," new outfit, dress, and t-shirt. But those were all purchased in the name of her birthday, so you'll just have to wait to see those.

3 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

I love old navy! That suit is really cute. I'm so excited to have the excuse of being pregnant to buy clothes. Yay! My baby is only 1 inch long, but I'm pretty tempted to start shopping maternity sales. I used mostly all of my sister's tops when I had Tyson. Motherhood Maternity here I come!

Rachael said...

i love the UV suits--I had one for abigail last year that was a t-shirt and little shorts, and it was great. no sunburned shoulders all summer long! although she did have a little tan tummy because her shirt flew up all the time, which was sort of funny to see this little inch-wide stripe on her tummy.

Sarah said...

your suit is really, really cute. And I love little boy swim trunks!! good buys. :)