Thursday, March 17, 2011

Did you know it's a dollar these days?

The tooth fairy visited our house. Finally! I thought that tooth would never fall out and I was sick of hearing about it! Sadie asked me to pull her tooth out several times a day. It finally came out one evening when Neil pushed IN on it instead of Sadie pushing it OUT. It was just the right counterbalancing force or something.

Incidentally, we didn't tell her about the tooth fairy. Santa is just for fun in our house and I don't think my kids even know what the Easter bunny is. But in Kindergarten, the tooth fairy is ALL the rage. She had been going on about it for weeks. I told her to just put her tooth under her pillow and ignored the rest.
And the funny kid didn't want to put her tooth under the pillow because she didn't want the fairy to take her tooth. But she still wanted the dollar. In the end the dollar won.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Abigail asked me the other day when I was sick and had just woken up if the tooth fairy was real. I told her no without even realizing what I'd said. Three times. It didn't sink in for another fifteen minutes what the conversation had been about.

Grandma Shoaf said...

She is too cute! And I noticed the earring. Love you Cute Girl!