Monday, November 2, 2009

Look out neighborhood...

There are dinosaurs on the loose!Several weeks ago I asked Cute Girl what she wanted to be for Halloween and she informed that both she AND her brother HAD to be dinosaur sharp-tooths. After finding that I couldn't cheaply buy TWO costumes and not feeling like I could easily and quickly make one I tried to change her mind for her. But she wouldn't have it. So I whipped these little things up out of thin air. Not too difficult or time consuming but still a pain. They liked them though.



We went trick-or-treating with friends. Here we are in the back of the truck: Cute Girl, Ainsley, Rand, Channing, me, and Handsome Face.The girls kept running ahead and hitting doors without us. We kept telling them to wait for the boys.After filling our buckets we came back to our house where the Rocket Scientist made us yummy hot chocolate.



Here's the great pumpkin carving.
Handsome Face wouldn't put his hand in.I had a cute scared ghost face all picked out but Cute Girl made me change it to a whole ghost. Oh well.
the kids' ghost and the Rocket Scientist's crazy face



TThe dinosaur is curious...

6 comments:

Sheri E. said...

Those costumes are very cute. Good job on making them.

Karen C. said...

Wonderful job on the costumes! What a good mom you are to fulfill Cute Girl's Halloween wishes. Thanks for posting those cute pictures.

whitney said...

What great costumes! I'm so impressed you just whipped them up like that. You're seriously one of the best moms I know.

Rachael said...

what awesome costumes!!

Katie said...

Those are very good costumes. I love it! I love that she didn't want to be a princess or something girly. That's awesome. And good job on the pumpkins too.

Alan C said...

Great costumes. What an am amazing job of making them. It looks like they really had a good time.