Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 3

Today I helped my little brother (who is twice as big as me) plan out his first semester at BYU. And so today I am thankful for my college education. I loved going to school (except when papers were due). I made great friends, took tons of interesting classes on all sorts of topics (Physics 122, anyone?), and of course I met my husband! I'm always thinking about when to go back to school and what I should study next. But for now I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through Trey. At least this way I don't have to wake up at 2 am to register!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Ahh, the midnight race to register. Why? It's so dumb!
--Chelsea

Mom said...

Can I just say how grateful I am that you are having fun helping out your little brother. It sure helps my stress level. I love you!