Monday, November 2, 2009

Days 1 and 2

Thanksgiving is coming and I am so excited! Just 22 more days until my first guests arrive! We are going to be so busy in those 22 days but I want to make sure that I don't get caught up in all of the stress. To help with that, I've decided to post about something I'm thankful for everyday this month. Hopefully I won't miss too often. And since I already missed yesterday I'll post two things today.

First, I am thankful for the Atonement. I am grateful that Jesus Christ took it upon Himself to feel our every pain and atone for our every sin. I am thankful for forgiveness, repentance, and to be clean again with my mistakes forgotten.
Second, I am thankful for mail! Specifically the lovely greeting cards that we get from family for my darling children. It is a family tradition started by my mother that they always get holiday cards and we save them for when they are older. They love getting mail and will carry their cards around for days, asking me to read them over and over. Here's the fun card Aunt Abby sent us. She always sends the best cards. This one lights up and plays music.

1 comments:

whitney said...

yay! for holiday greeting cards! Spencer's grandma always sends the kids their own and they so love them.