Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 10 and 11

Sometime I am grateful for the spontaneous things that come out of disasters. We got up first thing yesterday morning and ran to the store for milk because we were out. Since we were there anyways we picked out some doughnuts and chocolate milk for breakfast. This was a first for us. I think the only doughnuts my kids have ever had are the homemade yeast doughnuts we make every Christmas.

And today I'm grateful that my husband came home early enough that I could go run three miles. It even started to get cool on the way home!

4 comments:

Sheri E. said...

Doughnuts and chocolate milk: my favorite kind of breakfast!!

John said...

Those are some happy doughnut faces. Mmm. Now I want some donuts.

Katie said...

I want some donuts now too. I think I like that donuts for Christmas tradition. I might have to start that.

neil said...

Man, chubbles' "cheese!" face can be downright scary! He sure looks happy to be eating doughnuts, though.