Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pause, now blog

I'm taking just a moment to breath in this crazy week of mine. We've had locked-in keys, a car that won't start, shopping trips like crazy, birthday packages that won't fit in the car, emergency truck-borrowing, kid-pawning off...
But the highlight of yesterday was sitting around with my Beehive girlies making little toys (for some children whose father has leukemia) and giggling like crazy. They're sweet girls.
And when I got home the Rocket Scientist informed me that the reason Handsome Face keeps getting up and heading for his sister's room at night is that he just wants to sleep with her. He found him there last night sucking on his blanket while his sister snoozed on.

2 comments:

Sheri E. said...

That's so cute that the kids just want to be together. What a sweet boy!

Katie said...

That is SO cute! They are such sweet children. I can't wait to see them in two months. And I love when you can just sit back and relax and enjoy moments like those.