Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Festivities

We went to the pumpkin patch last Saturday. And lest we deceive you, no, we are not wearing pants because it was cold. It was actually blistering hot and a few of us got sunburned. We went on hayrides around the pumpkin patch, wandered around the patch while Daddy searched for his perfect pumpkin, played on the tire swings, and climbed the hay bale mountain. Handsome Face enjoyed filling little wheelbarrows with straw and Cute Girl liked the hay maze. I liked the raspberry syrup I bought at the farm store. We got it last year and I enjoyed every precious drop.













3 comments:

Katie said...

How fun. I miss all the farms we would go to in Missouri and pick our own food and take wagon rides.

John said...

I love those tire swings. They are so comfortable to sit in. Looks like fun!

Alan C said...

The kids are so cute. Please hug them for me. That trip looks like a lot of fun.