Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And here we are today

We're off to a good start today. I actually got up and went running in the dark - not my favorite - and showered and read scriptures before the kids were allowed out of bed. We had a big breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and berries since Cute Girl goes to preschool today and she'll need lots of energy. I even have the breakfast dishes washed already. Not bad, eh? My kiddos got some new things from the store this week. They were VERY excited.

Swimming with Daddy
He didn't want his picture taken.

The sun was too bright to face the right direction. This is what home looks like - scrubby desert, dirt, and mountains in the background. Great combination for dust storms.

3 comments:

Karen C. said...

Cute, cute kids. I love them so!

Katie said...

I love that he didn't want his picture taken. And I love when days just seem to work out.

Anonymous said...

I love to sniff my gf's daughters panties and taste hercunt juice I want to taste your daughters too