Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh - what a week. I have much to post about, but in the meantime, here are my funny kids today.I don't remember why, but I had to leave in the middle of getting him dressed. This is what I came back to.

Cute Girl agreed to water paint for a craft. Handsome Face dumped the whole cup of water on his page.

Handsome Face kept trying to tell me something this evening. I couldn't figure it out. It sounded like "Dog Bear." The Rocket Scientist suggested that maybe there was a computer game with a dog and a bear? So I took him to the computer and pulled up the games. Apparently that was it. Once Cute Girl saw it, she said something to the effect of "Oh - he wants to watch computer games?! I can play a game so he can watch." She's just gracious like that. It amazes me how he will just sit there and watch her play and never tries to take over. Every time she is at the computer he goes running for the table yelling, "Chair! Chair!" And once I start pulling one over he follows behind, grinning and nodding his head with a "Yeah, yeah."



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun is that! If you ever need a gnome costume, you know where to get it!

Katie said...

They are so sweet. I wonder how long it will take him to realize that playing the computer is so much more fun than watching. That will not be a fun day.