Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Once again I did not get as many picture as I would have liked. Easter was kind of crazy. The Rocket Scientist was gone all afternoon helping a lady from church so I had to get dinner ready myself and our egg hunt was pushed back. And our dinner guest arrived right as we were beginning the hunt so I was trying to get dinner on the table and hurry the hunt and entertain her and so pictures took a backseat. Plus the kids didn't want to take pictures - they only wanted the eggs and baskets. So here they are.The kids got books and new water bottles in their baskets.

We hunted inside because it had been raining for a few days. Rain equals mud in the desert. Not pretty on new church clothes.

2 comments:

whitney said...

What cute kids! Is that a new nalgene sippy? Ezra loved his (we've now moved onto big boy camelback waterbottles so it's not a "sippy").

I can't even belive how big your kiddos are. It's truly mindboggling.

Katie said...

Oh I LOVE their new Easter outfits. I especially love his orange church shirt and tie. So cute. He could probably still wear that at the blessing too, since it will probably still be snowing in June.