Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You may all thank Chelsea for this.

8 things I’m passionate about:
My husband
My kids
chocolate
photography (but I'm feeling drastically limited by lack of SLR lately)
design in my home
living where I don't have neighbors (I currently do, by the way)
books
the gospel

8 things I want to do before I die:
go back to Australia
tour Europe/Mediterranean
get another degree, maybe two more
learn to build furniture
build my dream home
become fairly literate in the scriptures
relearn French and learn Arabic and Hebrew
read "all" the classics

8 things I say often:
Hey Boo/Handsome Face
No!
Do you have to go potty?
Let him be, Boo!
Don't push over your brother!
Did you say please?
Your welcome.
I love you.

8 books I’ve recently read:
The Candy Shop War
Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star
Reading Lolita in Tehran
Harry Potter, the entire gargantuan series
The Mozart Effect for Children
The Golden Compass
Freakonomics
Primary 2 manual

8 songs I could listen to over and over:
This is automatically a no go. I am very sensitive to music and therefore I rarely listen to it. Just classical and hymns and I don't really have a preference.

8 things that attract me to my best friends:
location
willingness to just come on over and hang out
educated
intellectually stimulating conversation
for LDS affiliates, activity and diligence in serving
they gotta love my kids
an ability to put up with my husband's sharp wit
just plain nice

8 things I’ve learned this past year:
the second baby is a better sleeper than the first
all of the signs for reflux/baby allergies
I don't like the desert
blogs are fun
how to buy a house
making friends outside of the church is hard
the economy and defense contracts really affect my life
how to make homemade noodles (that may have been a year and two months ago)

8 people I think should do Crazy 8’s:
Do as you please.

1 comments:

whitney said...

How fun to learn so much about you! I'll be paying close attention to your book list-you always read the best books! You're list of things you always say reminds me an awful lot of what I say everyday.