Friday, May 27, 2011

Zoo Time!

Just a little catch up. Back when school was still in I chaperoned Sadie's Kinder field trip to the zoo. Our zoo is very small so we saw almost everything in less than two hours. Good thing too because my kids were complaining about being hungry less than an hour into it! We saw the animals, fed the giraffes, and rode the zoo train. Then we walked to a park to eat and play on the playground. Sadie liked the otters the best. She thought their swimming tricks were pretty cool. And she was so worn out that she laid in my lap and slept the entire bus ride home!
 Sadie at the lunchtime picnic
My Group - all but one were extremely well-behaved. I was pretty lucky.
Feeding the giraffes
and the end of feeding the giraffes.

4 comments:

Katie said...

That sounds like fun. Sadie looks so grown up in the picture. I LOVE her freckles.

Alan C said...

Those giraffe tongues look pretty intimidating. It looks like it was a pretty fun trip. I love seeing these fun photos of the kids.

Karen C. said...

Alan and I must think on the same wave length because I was also impressed with the giraffe's long tongue. The pictures are great. Sadie is absolutely adorable!

John said...

I've never fed giraffes before. That looks like a fin trip!