Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Tree

The day before Grandma and Grandpa left we let the kids decorate their own little tree. It has all their own ornaments on it. Seeing as they haven't been alive but six years in total, it didn't take too long. Supposedly they get to keep it upstairs by their rooms but everyday I find ornaments all over the place so I think it might soon make its way to the family room.

The little tree is from my childhood. We had a tiny tree we would keep upstairs in our one giant bedroom. It was fun having a little bit of Christmas to sleep by.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

How fun for Christmas trees! We don't have room for one, but this is making me want to make an exception and just buy a tiny one to decorate.
--Chelsea

Mom said...

I am so glad that you are carrying on that tradition. It is nice to know that it meant so much to you and now your kids will have that, too. Thanks for sharing. I love your blog!