Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby Entertainment

I'm a horrible mother. I spent the entire week of Thanksgiving in the kitchen cooking or washing dishes and I took a total of three pictures of one of my children. Awful, awful. So if anyone has pictures of my kids that week, send'em my way.
Handsome Face and Cute Girl were enraptured with their cousin Lucas. They LOVE babies. From these pictures of Cute Girl entertaining him, you'd think they got along great. Wrong. My kids tortured the poor boy. They were a little too rambunctious for his taste and he quite often dissolved into tears. Oh well. Someday there will be a cousin or sibling smaller than him that he can bug and make cry. The puppet show




1 comments:

Katie said...

He was a little intimidated sometimes, but he loved them. It'll be fun to watch them play when he's older.