Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bartholomew County Fair

We timed our vacation so we would be in Indiana for Handsome Face's birthday and the county fair. Here's a whole slew of pictures. The kids loved it.




Cute Girl absolutely adored the teacups. Handsome Face was too little to ride them so we saved it for last. She was the only one on the entire ride!


A self-portrait while we waited for a blue grass concert to begin

Looking at the animals, the fawns imparticular. We also saw raccoons, a fox, pheasants, rabbits, ducks, chicks, a calf, and alpacas.


Stealing my glasses while we hung out at Grandpa's fair booth

He loved tackling his sister. It must be a boy thing.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe we kept missing each other at the fair! I guess it is that big! Looks like you had a blast.

Sheri E. said...

County fairs are the best! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Sorry I missed your visit to St. Louis.

Karen--posting with Sheri's computer

Anonymous said...

love her on the slide showing her panties, on my days off I take care of my gf's daughter and I take her to parks around the area, I make sure her panties are pulled tight and she has a short dress on so if there are men at the park when she swings or slides they can see her pussyshowing through her panties, a couple of times I have seen guys slyly trying to take pics thinking I don't know and I have picked her up pulled her panties aside and let them see her baldpussy and take pics, last week she was on the swings and an older man came and sat next to me, the bench was facing the swing so I knew he could see herpussy, he every so often got a sneek peek without making it to obvious as we chatted , she came to tell me she needed to pee, I took her and took her panties right off, after I took her I let her go and swing again and of course when he took a sly peek her 6 yr oldcunt was fully exposed to him, he just smiled and said " hercunt is so nice" I told him to go ahead and get a video and pics if he wanted but he can't touch, he took a long video and pics then said " thank you" and went to leave, I called him back and asked him if he would like her worn panties to sniff and he said yes and thank you as he took them, held them to his nose and inhaled " mmmmmmmmm her pussysmells so good I can't wait to get home and lick hercnt juice, I love knowing men are looking at her 6 yr oldpussy and wanting her