Friday, January 7, 2011

About her birthday

Charlotte Elise arrived the first week of December, a full week after her due date. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long, making her my longest and smallest baby yet. She's also the only one who came on her own time and I think that's infinitely preferable to being induced.This one is a funny angle but we were in my giant queen sized bed where all three of us slept for many hours together. This is a horrible picture but it proves that he as there.Going home. She was so long that she didn't fit in the premie outfit I bought for the occasion. My other two fit in theirs for two weeks.
Sadie and Madoc love her to pieces. Sadie tells me that Charlotte is sooo cute about twenty times a day and Madoc always wants to hold her at the most inconvenient times.

6 comments:

Sheri E. said...

She is such a good baby and so very cute! It was fun to see you guys for Christmas.

Kathryn Cooper said...

I love the top picture. She is precious! Congratulations. I'm due in 3 weeks, but might have him earlier. Having 3 kids will be a wild ride.

Sarah said...

She is so precious. I'm so glad I got to hold her. Congrats!!

Katie said...

She really is such a darling baby. She looks so happy to be born in that first picture.

Melanie said...

She is beautiful! And what a lovely name- congrats again!

Karen C. said...

Charlotte is a very pretty baby. I'm glad your birth experience was more along the lines of what you wanted this time. I love the picture where she is snuggled in bed with you.