Monday, November 8, 2010

Lots of Random Stuff

I finally got my new camera after losing the old one. Hence the pictures on my blog. And we got a new surplus laptop from work so the Rocket Scientist and I have been busy updating software and such so we can actually use the new camera. We went outside and took some pictures of the kids just for fun.



Early Saturday Morning Love'ns
While Grandma was here, Handsome Face wasn't feeling too well. He fell asleep one day on the couch and we noticed that some clothing wasn't quite right. He looks for the tag to put in the back when getting dressed and this pair just happened to have a tag in the back and the front.
Cute Girl got watermelon seeds in Primary last spring. Here she displays the fruit of her labors (or her parents').
We made fun Autumn trees a few weeks ago. The colored leaves on my fridge are the only ones in the neighborhood since it's still 86 degrees outside. The trees don't lose their leaves here until Christmas.

6 comments:

Sheri E. said...

Handsome face cracks me up with his backward pants. I'm wondering how he got them buttoned and zipped backwards. Unless he just pulled them on already buttoned. I'm glad you have a camera again. I like seeing the cute pictures.

Kelsey said...

Sometimes I put my clothes on backwards, too. :) That watermelon is amazing! It must love the Arizona sun.

Katie said...

That is a huge watermelon. Good job. I'm excited for more pictures. Especially when baby arrives.

whitney said...

I love the trees, such a cute idea I'm definitely going to have to steal! The pics are so cute!

Alan C said...

Great pictures. The new camera does a really good job. I am really amazed at the watermellon. I have tried to grow watermellon several times and never got anything that big. Congratulations.

John said...

I must not get to see the kids very often because they just keep looking older and older. They sure grow quickly.