Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Someone's getting older!

The Rocket Scientist had a birthday last month! It was simple but fun. He and Cute Girl always ask for cheesecake for their birthdays. It was really good. And then he opened his one, lone present. A new iPod Nano! He was very surprised and I don't think I've seen him without it since. He was absolutely chomping at the bit to set it up.
After we opened presents we got a babysitter and headed out for dinner. We ate at Sakura, a Japanese sushi bar and teppan grill. It was yummy food and so fun to be out for his birthday.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Happy birthday. I think I'm going to start requesting cheesecake and an ipod for my birthday. Good idea!

Sheri E. said...

Mmmm, cheesecake does sound yummy. That looks like a really small ipod!

Karen C. said...

Happy birthday you old geezer. That was an awfully big box for such a teeny little nano.

Alan C said...

I'm glad you had such a happy birthday!!! Next year will be a BIG one.

John said...

Happy Birthday old man!