Monday, October 11, 2010

I haven't posted for a long time. For a couple of weeks, life was just crazy and horrid and who wants to hear about that? And part of that horridness was losing the camera and so we haven't had any pictures, which is what everyone really likes anyway, and so I didn't post because of that.
We still don't have pictures but a new camera is on its way so hopefully there will be more soon.
Today was the first day of fall break. We went to lunch at a friends' ranch. The kids had fun playing outside and I had fun talking about raw milk and local honey.
We're about to go to the Rocket Scientists' softball game for our FHE activity. During the opening song of our Family Home Evening Handsome Face did all of the actions to "The Wise Man and the Foolish Man" while holding a trick-or-treat pumpkin over his face. Very, very funny.
So now I've posted.

5 comments:

Jacie said...

I missed out on a conversation about raw milk? Now I am ticked I didn't make it:)

Katie said...

Yay for a new camera so we can see pictures. I miss those babies.

whitney said...

yay! for a post and double yay! for a new camera. All posts count, even sans-pictures posts, in my book :)

John said...

That's frustrating that your camera decided to relocate. I wanted to see pics of the rocket scientist playing softball too.

Mom said...

So glad you posted. I have missed them. It makes me feel more connected. So glad that pictures will be coming again. I appreciate all the time you take to do this. You are a great wife, mother, and daughter. Love you!