Sunday, January 11, 2009

We're finally back!

We just got back from Christmas vacation yesterday afternoon. It's soooo nice to be home. Everyone has been very happy to see old toys again and we've all been sleeping like rocks. I fell asleep at nine last night when I was supposed be preparing my Primary lesson. And this afternoon (Yes! we finally have morning church!) we all took wonderfully restful naps. At least, Sadie says she took a nap, but regardless, she was quietly playing in her toyroom when I woke up and left me alone.
Now, I've heard complaints about not updating my blog (sorry Julie) but I was gone for 24 days people. Yep, that's right - 24 days. It was the perfect vacation - visiting both families and taking time off for just my husband and me. We came back feeling rejuvenated and ready to be home. So needless to say the next week or so will be filled with Christmas stories and pictures of the Caribbean (just for you Katie).
In the meantime, for your viewing pleasure, I give you the funky rabbit dance.

4 comments:

Katie said...

HAHA! I love the funky rabbit dance. That made all the waiting worth it.

Rachael said...

morning church--I am SO relieved we've finally got the 9 am slot rather than the 1 pm! it was awful!

Sheri E. said...

Oh my gosh! That rabbit dance was too funny! I couldn't stop laughing.

John said...

The funky rabbit dance is my new favorite dance ever.