Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let the fun begin!

We're in St. Louis! Yay for being on Christmas vacation. We were supposed to be here last night but Las Vegas was snowed in and everything was grounded so we had to go back home. We risked flying stand-by this morning even though the flight was over-booked by five. We got to the airport at four in the morning (thanks Jennifer!) to be the first ones in line and luckily we made it! Hallelujah!
We had our Christmas last Saturday since we can't take all our presents with us. Cute Girl got a new bike and she is thrilled. She's been getting better at riding it. I'll post pictures as soon as I have high-speed again.
Merry Christmas! I'm off to relax.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas already?? Have a fun break! I love the pics on the side. CUTE!

Katie said...

Make sure you post a bunch of pictures from your cruise. I'm getting the winter blues from all this snow here in Utah and some pictures of the Caribbean might help.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

you're like me...wanna update that blog?

whitney said...

Love the new side pics. So, so cute! Thanks for the card, it made my day. Merry (belated) Christmas!