Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Gospel with Airplanes thrown in

Preface: On Monday we talked about Jonah for Family Home Evening.

Today's Make-Believe: Flying to Grandma's house
Cute Girl was passenger/pilot/flight attendant all in one. We were about to land (so I thought) when she informed me we were going to land in water. I kind of quit paying attention at this point because I was helping Handsome Face play with the cash register. Somewhere in there I was chastised for not saying my prayers so I obliged by clasping my hands and bowing my head, keeping one eye on the coins going in the till. I echoed the amen coming from my left. Then I was told I could get back on the plane because the fish had spit us out.

I'm glad she pays attention.

1 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

that was a cute idea. they are so cute.