Friday, September 10, 2010

Scenes from yesterday

Last night at dinner Handsome Face said, "Look, Mom! I'm making a smile at you!"So Cute Girl made a funny face. Before dinner Handsome Face was pushing a cranky Cute Girl in his Tonka truck. Funny enough, she was cranky because he wouldn't share his Tonka truck.

But she's not too cranky to smile for the camera.
Handsome Face spends a lot of time in this corner of the family room. He's piling books and pillows with his truck. He calls this and other related games "making a truck job."

5 comments:

Grandma Shoaf said...

I love their little faces - smiling or funny. Thank you for sharing. I just want to "jump" through this screen and squeeze them!

Sheri E. said...

I love how imaginative little kids are. They can make a game out of anything.

Katie said...

I love that she was grumpy that he wasn't sharing, but he was driving her around. Kids are so silly sometimes. They are just adorable and I miss them.

Julie Knight said...

Cute girl's sinister face makes me laugh so hard! I love your kids! They are absolutely adorable.

John said...

It so fun to watch them play together. I miss playing with them.