Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our tiny family reunion

My little family traveled to Utah and back this weekend. It was a short trip but we got to see lots of family. On the LOOOONNGG drive back I realized that I hadn't taken a single picture. I could have kicked myself. But I was tired the whole time so I can't really blame myself for not thinking about it. But I really wish we had a picture of the kids with their two new cousins.
Friday afternoon the kids went with their uncles, dad, and grandparents to the dinosaur museum at BYU. At least I sent the camera this time. They had a lot of fun. It was a great place to go as Handsome Face has just become fascinated with dinosaurs.




With Uncle John, a particular favorite among my small crowd. Our hotel room adjoined to Grandma and Grandpa's. John and Joseph were staying there too. So every morning the kids woke up wanting two things. Breakfast and John.



Also on our trip we ate too much food at two family barbeques, the Rocket Scientist went hiking with his dad and brothers, Grandma Crapo treated the kids and me and we went and saw Up, we went to the blessings of our new nephews, Dallin and Lucas, we took family portraits, and saw a few old friends. We were really sad that we couldn't go play games with our friends, the Hansons, and the Morales were out of town (shame on you!). Next time I'm going to have to plan our time better.

Now we're back home, trying to recover sleep, make our way through the mountain of laundry, and wondering what we're going to do without John, Bret, Joseph, and Grandpa to entertain us.

3 comments:

Alan C said...

I really had an enjoyable time playing with everyone, especially the grandkids. It was fun, but exhausting trying to cram so much into three days. We took several photos. I posted a few and can send you others.

Jacie said...

I love the picture of the little guy sitting on top of the pole. That is such a dad thing to do to a kid:)

Sheri E. said...

I'm really glad you guys made the trip out to visit us. it was a lot of fun. The kids are getting so big!