Friday, October 10, 2008

On the First Day of Christmas...

I have officially started my Christmas shopping. I love the internet. I am now 1/3 of the way done shopping for my immediate family. I feel so on top of things!

And speaking of shopping, I found this wonderful little sight. Ten Thousand Villages. It's a fair trade merchant site. Love it. So many gorgeous things. I want to do all my Christmas shopping there but I can only find things that I would want. Funny how we tend to give things that we would want wrapped up for ourselves.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for Christmas. I'm so excited for everyone to be in St. Louis. I haven't started my shopping but I have started making my list already.

whitney said...

Good for you! I got Ezra's birthday shopping done two weeks early and thought I was fabulous. Even worse-I had the knowledge that I could have a baby at anytime as a motivater :P