Monday, March 3, 2014

There is a book in this room and Micah must read it

I finally have a working camera and computer and the two will talk to each other so I have pictures to share.
 Micah has an obsessive love of books. As in if he sees a book you must read it to him now and he will not take 'no' for an answer. Oh, and if you thought just a few books would be enough you were mistaken because you are never going to be able to stop reading books or else he will throw a tantrum, push you back down, and force the book into your hands. I've never actually reached his limit - I'm always the one who ends the reading session. So in an effort to get a little bit of work done, I've started recruiting substitute readers. Madoc volunteered to read to Micah the other day. Charlotte couldn't resist the temptation to join in. Then Sadie hopped up there once she realized I was taking pictures.
I think they're reading The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boynton - a current favorite. Charlotte always yells out, "TO EXERCISE!" at just the right moment.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I am glad Sadie likes her picture taken. You have done so well teaching your children to love books. So proud of that! I will read to him in June. Love the pics of these wonderful grandchildren. They are the cutest and smartest kids ever! Love, Grandma Shoaf

Katie said...

So cute! I'm glad your camera and computer are taking!