Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I hope he knows he was loved

Now that I have four (almost five) kids, I don't take very many pictures. It's just too hard. I used to jump up from the floor where the kids and I were playing to grab the camera. Now I prefer to stay and enjoy the moment. I'm more present with my kids when I leave the camera at home instead of taking it to the zoo, picnic, museum, etc. But that translates to a lot fewer pictures of Micah. I hope he doesn't look back at the lack of baby pictures and think no body loved him.
But then I downloaded my new pictures from my new camera and found that many days I only took pictures of him. Hopefully the baby pictures won't be completely lacking.
 I had chocolate cake from a baby shower I threw. Micah enjoyed eating the leftovers.

 My kids have had a fever running through them. Last week when it was Charlotte's turn to be sick, she convinced me to get her little chocolate donuts at the store. Micah didn't actually eat them but he was still really cute.
 He's my child who has lasted the longest on the bottle. Consequence of being the fourth. For awhile it was because he refused milk from anything but the bottle. Now it's more laziness on my part because I hate washing milk from sippy cups more than bottles.

2 comments:

Mom said...

He knows he is loved. You will make it up to him and start taking pics again.

Katie said...

Oh my heavens, he is adorable! And so much bigger than when I last saw him!