Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Halloween 2011

Charlotte and I got sick the week of Halloween. It was really bad timing. There are parties and school programs like crazy that week. And I had to make Madoc's costume. It was a very miserable week and everything got done last minute and only halfway really.
We hurried and carved our pumpkins before Trick-or-Treating. You can't carve them very early here because it's too warm and they rot. And the Saturday before was the ward Trunk-or-Treat and I was busy all day being sick and sewing Madoc's costume so we didn't get the pumpkins done then.


 Sadie decided she and Charlotte would be hula dancers, just like Sadie was for her first Halloween. Madoc wanted to be a cheetah.
 Yes, she's eating rocks.
Due to the time crunch our pumpkins were pretty simple this year.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sadie and Charlotte look so cute as hula dancers. I remember when Sadie came trick or treating to see me her first Halloween. Madoc makes a pretty fierce cheetah too.

Sheri E. said...

Cute costumes! I love that Sadie and Charlotte are matching.