Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crayons and Pencils

Today was the first day of school. Sadie is a big 1st Grader now! Last night we went to school and met her new teacher, Mrs. Mulay. She was exactly the teacher we wanted! And we found that she had several friends with her in class.
School started a half hour earlier this year and Neil didn't know what time we needed to be up. He graciously took care of the kids and let me sleep in (which I love!) but that meant I had only half an hour to get breakfast made, lunch made, and everyone ready to get in the car. That was a crazy morning! But we made it and still had time for some pictures. They look just like last year's first day pictures - just a little older.




4 comments:

Katie said...

She is so cute! Good luck with first grade, Sadie.

Alan C said...

Those are great first day of school photos.

Karen C. said...

I think Sadie looks very grown up! I'm pretty sure she'll be the smartest first grader in the class. I love first day of school pictures.

Julie Knight said...

Boofus and Buddy are getting sooooo big! We miss you guys.