Sunday, July 17, 2011

And he's four!!!!

We just got back from visiting my family in Indiana. While we were there my boy had a birthday and he turned four! I think he had a pretty good day. We spent the morning swimming in Grandma's pool then Grandpa took us flying. Madoc thought that was very cool. We got back just in time for cake and presents. Madoc really liked his presents. He's been wearing his Cars tool belt all around the house; the bike already has a flat tire; and I have a bloody ankle from the Razor scooter. He also got a ton of clothes and books. And we got him a Richard Scarry Eye Spy game that is so fun. We've played it everyday since we've opened it.



6 comments:

Alan C said...

It looks like he had a really fun birthday. Going up in a plane is a great way to celebrate a birthday. The fuzzy hair makes me want to rub it with my hand. It does make him look older.

Katie said...

Wow, I can't believe he's 4! Sounds like he got some awesome presents. And I love his fuzzy hair too.

whitney said...

Ahhh...4 is so old! What a lucky boy to get to ride in a plane for his birthday! My kids would just be green with envy!

John said...

That looks like a fun birthday celebration. I'm very jealous of the plane ride. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Sarah said...

What a FUN birthday. Lucky, cute boy!! So I talked to your Mom at the fair last Monday night & she immediately apologized for not getting together. Sounds like you had a busy week-we did too. It would have been fun though. Your zoo day would have been a perfect day for us to get together. We just played tennis & shopped. But YES aaron is so close to you. I'll call you or let you know when we are headed that way!!

Karen C. said...

Madoc really looks a lot more grown up with his hair cut short. I'm glad he had such a fun birthday. A plane ride is a pretty cool birthday treat. He'll probably remember that forever!