Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I have five minutes...

so I'll post some old photos.
 I left the table half way through lunch to feed Charlotte. The kids moved EVERYTHING that was on the table under the table and called it a tea party.
 Sadie is reading in Charlotte's high chair. She's kind of huge.
 Eating a Lincoln Log horse.
 Sitting! And then toppling right after this picture was taken (it was a week or two ago).
 She looks too tiny to be in the high chair. Since she doesn't like food we use it for play time more than eating.
 Lastly, over Memorial Day I had some fresh blackberries so I tried making my dad's blackberry cobbler. It's not an exact science and I was trying to cut down the 9x13 pan recipe for my tiny family. We stuck it in a pie pan and I added way to much sugar and Neil pulverized the berries (apparently I didn't explain myself very well) so there was too much juice. But after a day in the fridge the sweetness wore off a bit and it firmed up so it was still delicious.

5 comments:

Sheri E. said...

Mmmm, the blackberry cobbler looks delicious! Sadie does look a little big for that high chair.

Katie said...

That does look yummy. And the contrast of Sadie to Charlotte in the high chair is pretty funny. They both don't look the right size. I love Charlotte's fuzzy hair.

Mom said...

I like how Charlotte's chair is right there for her to join the tea party. Those kids are so adorable. They are growing up so fast, especially Charlotte.

John said...

That looks like really good blackberry cobbler pie. I would eat it. Sadie looks so out of place in that high chair now. How did she get to be so big?

Alan C said...

What fun photos of the kids. They are very creative. Charlotte is so cute and the blackberry cobbler looks really good.