Friday, August 6, 2010

Sleeping like a baby

A week ago the Rocket Scientist had Friday off so we spent the morning at the pool with neighborhood friends. We ate lunch there and then came home for baths and naps. Cute Girl doesn't nap anymore but she's usually pretty good to play and let everyone else sleep. We didn't wake up until 4 o'clock and the house was pretty quiet, which made me nervous. But when we went downstairs we found this:
She had fallen asleep in the middle of coloring and the colored pencil was still in her hand. I guess all the quiet and the swimming added up to naptime for her too.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love family nap time. She looks so peaceful.

John said...

Naps are the best. I think they should
be mandatory for everyone. She is adorable.

whitney said...

Ahhh, so sweet! I love sleeping babies...even big ones :)