Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Disneyland: Day 3

The Rocket Scientist calls this a failure. He was greatly amused.


My kids watching the Disney Channel while we get ready to hit the park.

Meeting Mickey Mouse!

On the way home and totally worn out

And my mother-in-law must have all of the other pictures because I'm out. But the rest of the trip was just more of the same as far as pictures are concerned.
On Wednesday Karen took the kids and treated my husband and I to lunch at Club 33. It was so much fun but of course none of the pictures turned out very well. We got to see lots of shows including Playhouse Disney and Aladdin. Friday night we stayed late for Fantasmic and the fireworks. Splash Mountain was finally open that day and the Rocket Scientist and Cute Girl got stuck on it when it broke down right after they got on. But luckily Cute Girl had already ridden it with me. She loved it in the end but when we were going up for our big plummet I was warning her that it was coming and she buried her head in my shoulder crying, "I'm not ready! I'm not ready!" So funny and she loved it in the end.
Oh, and earlier in the day we treated ourselves to some beignets in Downtown Disney. So very worth the (affordable) splurge.

1 comments:

Katie said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun and the kids liked it. I can't wait to go with my own kids. It's fun seeing their reaction to things. I'll have to see if I can swing a trip to club 33 when I go. Apparently it is the place to be.